Tuesday, March 12, 2013

More New/Awesome Things

Okay, I hope everyone has come to terms with the fact that I actually enjoy writing. While this blog is obviously for myself, and is basically a running explanation of my life all the time always, I have for a while been toying with the idea of adding on some of my actually "professional" writings.

Then I thought it might be confusing/a huge turn off to just randomly post a short story or a poem when, for about 80 posts, I have only ever written about what I am doing, all the embarrassing things that happen to me, what I am thinking, and how I feel about weird things that happen to me.

Quick tangent: my mom has always used WordPress, and since I started on Blogger/Blogspot, I thought it might be a good idea to check WordPress out.

Getting the think train back on track, I decided that I should utilize both blogging tools. In 2012 I made a separate blog for all of my creative work, but stationed myself on WordPress, and made the conscious  decision to keep my personal ramblings here on the website I know, and love.

With that all said, I will now make a link to my creative works site. And on top of having that link in this post, my mother has agreed to make me a stationary link-picture that will stay just on my home page. I will have to figure out where to put it, of course, so if you guys see things moving around or changing when you flash through some posts, don't be worried. It is really me, just tinkering away with ways to get everyone more excited about everything, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment