Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How People are Finding Me

I am sort of laughing my ass off right now. Mostly because there are a few key words people are using to find my little blog:

"mild alcohol poisoning" "i split my pants" "pale nice ass" (thank you... I think.) "split up the side of pants"

While these are all terribly amusing, (and I somehow got a weird compliment from the internet gods) I think I need to find some better key words to have people find my blog. Now I feel like a klutz, and an alcoholic. (When I wasn't even the one with alcohol poisoning...).

Another thing that has me giggling is if you split your pants, (like I did) then why on earth are you googling what to about it? Just... get new pants. (Face palm.)

In other klutzy news, I slipped and fell and bashed the shit out of my knees at my dad's house in his basement. My knees are super bruised now, which makes me feel slightly cool, but also like a total spaz. Moral of the story: don't run around in Chucks when your dad is mopping. You will only injure yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment