Sunday, December 30, 2012

Shapeshifter's Quest

Sooooooo...
I am drunkle. But. I wanted you all to know that there is an amazinf .01 cent book called The Shapeshifter's Quest. It is amazing. By Dena Landon. So. If anyone wanted to read any good amazingsauce book. That is the one. Sorry I am so incredibly drunkle. I can't help myself. Wine is good. I love it and it is good. Like that book. It is SOOOOOOOO good. So good it is god. Because that is what drunk fingers say. Yes. Drunk fingers.

That is all! :D

And Ambria is here. I love her. She is my drinking buddy and puked a waterfall. I will attempt to link that incase there is is confusion.


THat is me and AMbria. At a party a little bit ago. Not this one. This one is just a birthday party. Sanctioned by my Step motehr. THe first party (and this picture) was at Zach's 21st which was not for a few days/


More smiling and awesomesauce. And Sid just licked me. He is too cute. Maybe there will be pictures. LIke this one.

Dash and Sid being hella handsome. I love my dogs.

And here is a banana split.



ANd some ducks on the ice.



ANd here is my kitty in my bathtub.


THat is all.

Love and other love!
:-D


No comments:

Post a Comment