Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Power Lines

So, today I was going to make a rock awesome YouTube video to add to my collection. But is didn't because some jackass cut the power lines to my whole apartment complex.

I was just being all happy, curled up on my bed watching The Tudors, getting myself ready to be awesome, and then my power cord to my laptop goes off. At first, I started freaking out thinking that my stupid cat, who has made a habit out of chewing on electrical cords fucked up my charger. But then I realized that my internet was also off.

And the turtle light.

And the fridge.

And it all sunk in.

So I wandered over to my mom's house and found out the power was out there too.

I felt like, "Fuck my life."

Instead, I took a really long nap and basically drooled all over the pillow on the couch at my mom's house, woke up, went to the Bread Company, and ate soup. My mom and I went up there so she could do her work on her laptop, and because I was so bored, I ended up ripping the holes in pants into really big holes.

By the time my mom drove us home, I had torn the holes past the point of no return. I walked home a proceeded to rip the holes all the way down. My pants are now denim strips. Oh well. Such is life.

Here is a picture of my turtle. He is pretty awesome, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment