Tuesday, June 25, 2013

BIRTHDAY: 12 O'CLOCK AM

So, I am going to try to keep this short, as I am actually drunk while writing this, (thank you spell check...) but this is how the fist three hours and thirty eight minutes of officially being 21 have gone:

Washington Apple shot.

Moonrise Hotel.

Free Chocolate Martini from the bartender, FUCK YEAH. Here is a picture of me and my special glass. Don't mind the weird camera haze, it is humid as fuck here.



Free shot from random girl at bar, (another Washington Apple, but green this time). Big grin. Here is a pic:

Blue Moon beer, YUM.

Walk back to car at around 3 AM.

Get sung Happy Birthday in Portugese by a guy with a tambourine. When he pulls it out of his backpack, (the tambourine, not the Portuguese), he says, "It's not a gun."


Life=Awesome.

Hashtag:21.

More pictures and posts to come. Especially since I have more things to do in about 15 hours.

And my cat just licked me.

9 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday, darling daughter!!!!! I'm so very proud of what you've done here, in your fiction, and in school and life. You couldn't make me prouder.

    Love you lots & lots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hippo Birdies Two Ewe, Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 21st, Annabelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A slightly belated happy birthday. Hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, guys! Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes! It's like a warm, bloggy hug! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. June 25th is a great day for a birthday. (I oughtta know.)

    happy belated birthday from a total stranger. ...who also gets older on the same day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! It is definitely an awesome birthday to have! Exactly six months from Christmas!

      Happy Birthday back at you! :)

      Delete