Friday, August 9, 2013

I've Been Busy

Okay, so I haven't made a post in a very long time. Like more than a month. I hope no one thought I died of alcohol poisoning. Judging by this picture though, I probably should have:


I am on the left, Ambria is on the right, Dash is the white puppy, and Sid is the grey one.

I can't recall all the details of my birthday, but what I have collect from multiple sources is that we arrived home via cab. The cab driver basically carried Ambria and me to my dad's door, rang the doorbell and went upon his merry way. Nathaniel dragged us into the house where he gave us pillows and puke buckets. Then dad and Sharon came down to see us. I was unconscious at this point. They thought for a minute they should take us to the hospital. But they didn't. Instead they flopped us into sleeping bags and said goodnight. We survived, but probably only because we mutually have strong alcoholic genes.

After this little trip in 21ville, my dad and Sharon took us down to Memphis for the weekend. Here are some pictures with captions.

Ambria and I on the drive down. Those are my super awesome prescription sunglasses. We were looking hella' fly.

We stopped here for "throwed' rolls, fried chicken and free cigars.

Ambria and her mustache.

My mustache and serial killer face.

BEER! This was at a rib place.

Ambria and I, a few drinks in. I was "serenaded" by dueling pianists here.

This is a street.

More gallon sized beer!

Below is the next day at the Memphis Zoo.
Lion.

Hippo.

Bonobo.

Otter.

PANDA!!!!!

PANDA!!!!

A moving panda? I am not sure why these are moving pictures, but they are amusing me greatly.

Ellllllllliephants!

Zebra!

GIIIIIIRRRRRRAAAAAAFFFFFES.

Some kind of stripey antelope.

I fed this giraffe. WITH MY HAND.

Ambria and me, as Bees!

Parakeet. I actually owned two of these a few years back, so it's not super exotic, but they were fun to feed.

A very happy grizzly.

A moving grizzly! He is drinking that water or having a boxing match with himself. I don't really know for sure.

Another happy grizzly.

"Werewolf?"
"There wolf, there church, there castle!"
"Stop it!"
"You started it."

Elks!

There another wolf!

A little sleepy black bear.

POLAR BEAR!

There he is again!

Vampire bats! (EEK!)

A tiny possum. 

TIGER!

Red panda!

Leopard!

Cheetah!

Kissing lions, (aaaaaaw!).

Meerkat!

Another cheetah.

Next is some pictures from Puerto Rico, which was my next vacation. That was 12 days long, and I was mostly without internet.

After some sun and pool-age. I am so adorable... sometimes.

On a hike in the rainforest!

The rainforest!

Treelife.

A GPS marker. You know, from like 1999, when GPS was really cool.

A hollowed out log.

Me again!

And again, except with really cool lighting. (Also known as the sun)

More treelife.

A graffitied banister thing.

A leaf.

Oh, here I am again, just strolling along and taking selfies.

See that mountain? It looks like a dude's profile. Wicked cool right?

My papa!

Nathaniel, trying to look cool. But looking more like a girl.

PHOTOBOMB! Who the hell are these people? I have no idea.

More mountain stuff.

Fleurs.

MY SUPER TAN LEG.

A sign. Explaining stuff and things.

Papa and me! Damn we are adorable.

Another leaf!

Green leafy stuff. Kind of like a salad.

Oh, there is me, looking all tan and gorgeous!

Me and dad and some humidity! So adorbs.

The leatherback turtle safety fence, AKA don't cross tape.

A storm that was a-brewin'.

Oh, me! Looking as sexual as ever.

A turtle!

MMMM, get me some bad ass coffee, ya' hear?

Gotta catch 'em all, POKEMON!

A very tiny house. Like for a dwarf.

Waves and rocks and nature-ness.

A wall!

Eddie loves Debbie enough to deface property!

Cannon balls!

The flag of Puerto Rica and America. Because I like to point out the obvious.

One cat.

Two cats.

MY NEW BOYFRIEND, POSEIDON!

A bed for someone from the 1700's.

A very sexual Firebird.

Hazmat suit! (They need to be dried out.)

Beer! (Old Rasputin to be specific.)

Toilet paper where you are supposed to normally hang your purse.

An accordion and a violin were sitting on a bench... playing LION KING!

My dad. Acting like he was peeing. But he wasn't.

The "maiden" of Puerto Rico who canoodled with dolphins.

Don Cholito looking like a fucking boss.

What's a little vacay without Dave Matthews?

A fish. On a dumpster. Looking like a boss.

Some buildings!

"Fock You." Because spell check is for losers.

Hot dogs!

"Al fresco seatting." I think that meant seat yourself. Which I did.

MMMMM, and ice cold coke.

Vieques fish market.

Our rental house.

A place we ate... frequently.

Nathaniel and I. In the car. And Nathaniel with his duck face. Still not super sure about that.

My view from my hammock.

And lastly, a mimosa.

So, you see, I have been busy! I am not lying about that. But I am not dead either, since I know some of you were worried. I have just been doing everything I could possibly do ever in a four-ish week timespan. And apparently blogging was just not on the "doing all things" list.

But, I will be doing better. I have a few posts in mind so as to keep everyone happy and entertained. No, the next three probably won't have anything to do with manatees. But don't look so disappointed, I am sure I can make a manatee post one day. And it will be amazing. I promise. 

Oh, and don't forget, guys. You can now find me on twitter, posting about all the other weird strange things in my life. Including but not limited to manatees.



No comments:

Post a Comment