Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Horribly Neglectful, I Know

So, I haven't posted in a while, (no, I don't know how long because I want to live in denial and pretend it has only been a few weeks, when in reality I think it has actually been three months or something).

I am deeply sorry. I am a useless human being, but I have several good, (and possibly astounding) reasons!

The first would be that I didn't have internet for a long time. "How long?" you ask? Well, I have somewhere near fifty shows in my Hulu queue that need to be watched and are dangerously close to expiring. And I love my television shows.

The second reason: I got myself a boyfriend. Yes, you read that right. A real deal boyfriend. Now I realize that Boyfriend should not take away from my duties as a kind hearted blogger with a potty mouth, but he sort of did. He is very pretty though, so hopefully you all can understand? Here is a picture of Boyfriend.

Ignore me, looking drunk as fuck. Because I was. This was at my Uncle's Beerfest. And my great pick up line to Ethan? "Hey, so do you wanna, like, make-out?"

A third reason I have been incredibly absent? I moved! To a new apartment! With my kitty in tow. And I have a roommate. Only my bestest friend ever, Miss Ambria. Here is a picture proving why we needed to move in together:

See, yet another match made in heaven.

So, yes, there have been a few good reasons for not posting recently. But to make amends, tonight I am going to ignore Boyfriend, Ambria, and Nubs, (that would be the cat formerly known as Cat) and write and schedule some posts that I think everyone will be highly amused by. Just so you all know what is coming, upcoming topics with cover Bruce Willis, my first kiss, talking to the HP tech support, an actual detailed account of moving, more interesting things about Boyfriend, meeting the Mayor of Wentzville, and a very serious discussion about a placenta lasagna.

So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment