Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow Day

Because it is snowing out here in the Ol' Midwest, I got to have a snow day. Basically that means me, sitting at home in my jim-jams watching Modern Family and looking at duck-faced selfies of people on my Facebook newsfeed. Life is good.

I thought I should also write a few new posts to be published on a schedule.

But first, I decided to write this post so as to not further disappoint people with my lack of recent posting. (Considering I can sometimes post every day for two weeks straight, I know it is rude to just fall off the face of the Earth. Or into the Mississippi.)


 I was at Ambria's house last weekend and Made this on her fridge with her niece, Jenna's letters.
I also had a wonderful moment with Jenna when she pulled my tank-top down and said, "Let me see your boobies!" Which was then quickly followed by her offering to "show you mine boobies!" She is almost three.


 At work, we got this postcard. The website is real. I checked.


 I was painfully domestic one day and fixed the hole in my pocket. I will be a woman yet.


I ran into someone's mirror in the hospital parking lot one night. My wrist still hurts. But I bet that car hurts more.


Sharon got this from her mom, who got it from her other daughter as a Christmas gift. It didn't fit her mom's phone, and Sharon doesn't like all the pink, so she gave it to me. I don't own an iPhone though, so I have been attempting to give it to Ambria for a week. Problem is, I keep forgetting the damn thing in my other purse. 


This was the sign that one of the kitch managers made at work. 'Nuff said.


This is the how someone decided to correct the sign. I definitely learned me sum English.

No comments:

Post a Comment