Monday, February 25, 2013

1500th Page View!

I have nothing of real importance to say today, other that I have made it to my FIFTEENTH HUNDREDTH PAGE VIEW!!!!

That is a whole lot of people coming over to my little ol' site and poking around at my ridiculousness. It makes me very happy.

In other news, I was super sick this weekend. I would not recommend getting a cold from any little brother. Oh my goodness, was I not feeling good. I ate so little food, I can list everything I ate from Friday until today.

Friday:
Chicken sandwich: Regretted.
Three forks of pasta: Bad Idea.
Coke: Oh, buddy...

Saturday:
Chocolate chip pancake: Not happening again for a while.
Sausage: <Grossed out face.>
Three bottles of water: My only good idea.

Sunday:
Orange Float: Seemed like a good idea at the time.
Six leaves of Iceberg lettuce: <Stomach unsettled.>
Three more bottles of water: Still not hydrated.

Monday:
Cheerios and banana!: Felling better.
Ice Cream: Terrible idea, what is wrong with me.

So I think I might still be sicky. I won't elaborate on the details, but my weekend at my grandma's, which is usually awesome, was spent either asleep under a heavy comforter, or in the bathroom, wondering what I did to deserve feeling like death, dying, and more deadness.

To end on a good note, my mom did a reading for her newly published short story in a local anthology. I am deeply proud of her. She even got to sign her autograph. She puts this part in air quote, but she is getting quite famous in the erotica world. She obviously gets her writing chops from me!

1 comment:

  1. I obviously did. For which I am super proud of you.

    ReplyDelete