Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Subway Stalker

So, I previously mentioned something about Randy, the guy who gave me his number as he exited the public transportation system that I will forever refer to as "the train."

Apparently he rides the first train heading west on Thursdays.

How I know this: I got on the first train heading west last Thursday. He gave me his number then. Today I got on the first train heading west today, (also a Thursday). Guess who was on the train.

(And guess who has hiccups right now. Holy shit. I sound like a velociraptor.)

I looked around the train as I got on all nonchalant like, and there he was, creepily staring.

^^ Kinda like this. ^^

Except with grey hair and a red hoodie and a lunchbox the size of a small dog's kennel.

I quickly moved positions to standing behind a tall imposing looking fellow near the doors that weren't going to open until I got to school. It worked gloriously. And I have a new plan of attack.

Ride on the second train heading west.

No comments:

Post a Comment