Sunday, November 25, 2012

Some BIG Accomplishments

Okay, this post is going to be extra super short.

Firstly, I am fully committed to my new YouTube channel which now has three videos in my "Rules of Life" series!

Secondly, I broke 1000 page views yesterday! Mostly thanks to my wonderful mother and her magical powers of Tweeting. Never mind that she is the number one sex blogger in St. Louis and thus has many, many followers. (About 10% of them hit me up yesterday!)

Thirdly, I also broke 50,000 words for NaNoWriMo early this morning, (around 12:06 AM)!!!!!

I am feeling so incredibly accomplished right now. Like I am bathed in sunshiny glory. Even though it is dark outside and the only light in my apartment is coming from my Mac.

Still, I am feeling like a freaking king.

Here is a link to my YouTube channel!

Watch and enjoy my videotaped neuroticism!

And I also wanted to show this off!


My Impressive Badge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment