Sunday, April 28, 2013

Seeing Spiderman

I don't mean the movie, or cartoons. I mean I actually saw Spiderman. Last night, after work.

It went something like this: I clocked out, fetched my stuff, and then went up the escalator. After avoiding the revolving doors, (hello, those are scary...) I went out under the valet parking overhang and towards the train station to get home. And then I just happened to look across the way and I saw him.

In a beautiful, man sized Spiderman costume.

I had to do a double take. Spiderman? Spiderman?

It was really him! A huge part of me wanted to yell out, "SPIDERMAN!!!" And then promptly run over and take a picture with him to immortalize on Facebook and here. But I didn't know when the last train was going to come exactly. So I headed on my way, missing out on a wonderful opportunity.

I regret not yelling out. My train didn't come for another twenty-five minutes.

I now have a new life mission: Get a picture with Spiderman!


No comments:

Post a Comment